16 Jan NEW Denon AVR-X6300 with HEOS, completely revised internal design
The NEW Denon AVR-X6300 with HEOS was released and now ready to purchase in Australia. Made in Japan, Heos wireless audio technology, 11 x 140 watt amplifier and DTS:X factory installed. What else is new? Almost everything….
- HEOS wireless audio technology with on screen display.
- Any source input on the AVR-X6300H can be streamed to a HEOS network!
- 11 x 140 Watt fully-discrete amplifiers with equal power and quality
- Dual band Wi-Fi (2.4 & 5GHz)
- Dual DSD file playback (2.8MHz & 5.6MHz)
- Audyssey EQ editor app (released 2017)
- Denon 2016 app for iOS / Android
- Denon’s unique D.D.S.D. HD / AL24 Processing is refined and improved
- A large extruded Aluminium heat sink with 11 physically discrete amplifier circuits
- All new temperature control improving performance with new ‘checker-board’ ultra high current transistor layout
- Fully discrete HEOS network board with faster and improved Wi-Fi stability (MI-MO)
- Components, circuits and LSIs from AVR-X7200A such as 4 x main DSPs